250 Hours / 6 Months, Part Time Program
This part-time UX/UI design program features expert instruction, hands-on projects, and a real connection to the industry to get graduates hired.
User Experience (UX) Design is creating and designing digital products and services that are useful, usable, and desirable. UX is based on how a person feels when using a product or service, like an app, website, or software application. User Experience Specialists centralize the user in the design and development process and create an environment where customers consistently have positive, meaningful experiences.
A UX/UI Designer is a person who can develop a digital product. In doing so, the UX/UI Designer has a direct effect on customer satisfaction and product adoption and scale. 70% of design teams increased headcount in the past year. Employers rate UX/UI as the No. 1 most in-demand product design title. We can get candidates to that sought-after job!
Allow Students To Explore The Art and Science Behind Human-Computer Interaction
Students will learn the professional terms and scientific basis of UX/UI, while acquiring correct practices and methods. Students will develop a knowledge of networks, mobile & apps, e-commerce, psychological principles, and more.
Open Doors With Industry Connections
Equip students to succeed in a rapidly expanding field with help from our network of UX experts, instructors, hiring partners, and alumni. The UX/UI Designer curriculum was created in collaboration with the industry’s leading companies to make our programs as relevant as possible to the local industry’s needs, assuring graduates will be job-ready as soon as the program ends.
Guide Students to Deliver a Professional Project
Throughout the program, practical skills in user’s research, information architecture design, and user oriented characterization are acquired through hands-on use of analysis tools and examples of real-life notable UX/UI projects.
Who Is the Program For?
Driven and motivated individuals with or without design background, who wish to launch a highly sought-after career as a UX/UI Designer.
Top Notch Professionals
This unique program was built by a professional team made up of the leading experts in User Experience, with vast knowledge and experience in training too.
CEO of Wawiwa
Eran is a tech education entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. Eran founded and managed four IT training companies: John Bryce Training (Israel), TRIG (China), JB-IQsoft (Hungary), KocBryce (Turkey). Eran also partnered to establish DAN.IT Education (Ukraine), Techub (Georgia), and more. In addition, Eran managed Mentergy, which provides e-learning and distance learning solutions. Over the years, he was responsible for the reskilling of more than 50,000 individuals now working as tech professionals.
Chief Training Officer
Daniel is responsible for updating state-of-the-art topics in the company’s tech training programs, and for maintaining its training methodologies. Daniel was the Chief Trainer at the Israel Defense Force’s Tech Training Center and is a graduate of the IDF training process. He develops and delivers a wide range of programming courses, and is a Full-Stack Developer and Data Scientist.
Head of UI/UX Program
Shai is considered one of the leading lecturers in Israel in User Experience. He is the Director of Strategy, Consulting, and Digital Customer Experience at Uniq UI, a Real Commerce Group company. Shai has experienced and created the digital world for over 20 years through almost any tech job role – a Software Developer, Team Leader, Project manager, Strategic Consultant, VP of Marketing, and VP of Strategy.
- This module will emphasize the importance of user experience in every product we create. Furthermore, we will learn the origin of the concept, when and how it grew, and we will set the foundations for optimal user experience and advanced principles of user experience.
- Familiarity with basic concepts and with the basic software and pen tool
- Creating and editing routes
- Transformation and complex forms
- Graphic style and text
- Working with data visualization tools
- Creating UI elements & forms
- Basic concepts in image processing and familiarity with the software
- Photoshop drawing, working layers, and working with presets and libraries
- Photoshop photo overhaul, working with selection areas, and building an initial montage
- Saving and exporting files, working with Artboards and Vectors
- Creating GIFs
- Basic concepts and familiarity with software
- Understanding responsiveness
- Creating a low & high-fidelity wireframe
- Creating an interactive prototype
- Creating component base interface
- Digital formats, resolution, and basic Gestalt principles
- Typography for the web, combining fonts, and arranging text
- Composition, image making, and visual hierarchy
- Layout and grid
- Shapes, lines, and digital art
- Web design – concept, mood board and design
- Colors, theme, and palates
- Accessibility in digital interface
- UX designer role
- Research methods
- Cognitive process
- Controls and information architecture
- Mental models
- Prioritize and set up features
- eCommerce best practice
- Mobile first vs hybrid apps
- Data visualization
- Creating design systems
- Interactive prototype
- Hands-on creating UI layout
- Creating and solving real-life problems using up-to-date technology-driven products
- Data visualization
- Storyboard & motion design in digital interface
- Atomic design principles
- Creating your first portfolio
- Preparatory workshop for market: home tasks, CV (understanding your personal strength), and getting ready for job interviews
- Hand-off process
- Modern web technologies and working with development teams